Our team is made up by Naval Architects and Marine Surveyors with official degrees and diplomas. We work together, to use knowledge and experience of the team, in the benefit of our customers. We deliver this benefit to the customer through the reports.
Our surveyors are in daily contact with different branches of the marine industry, and they follow programs of Continue Professional
Development to be updated, and give a top quality service to the customers.
Our team has wide experience in:
• Leisure Craft Surveys (Yachts & Crafts)
• Commercial Vessels Surveys
• Fishing Vessels surveys
• All kinds of surveys through Insurance companies
We are members of the following institutions:
- Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros Técnicos Navales (C.O.P.I.T.N.), the Naval Architect Association in Madrid (Spain)
- International Institute of Marine Surveying (I.I.M.S.) in the United Kingdom
- Fédération Européenne d’Associations Nationales d’Ingénieurs (F.E.A.N.I.) with head office in Brussels (Belgium)
- Spanish Insurance Surveyors Association (A.P.C.A.S.) with head office in Madrid (Spain)
- The Royal Institution of Naval Architects (R.I.N.A.) in the United Kingdom