Our marine surveyors can be employed to survey, or value everything from small craft to mega yachts, commercial ships, tugs, fishing vessels and other types of vessels. Our job essentially is to ensure that the vessel is fit for purpose and is in a suitable and seaworthyness condition.
In the advent of an incident or casualty, our marine surveyors can be called to firstly investigate the causes and then to be relied upon as an expert witness at subsequent legal hearings. But we perform a wide range of surveys, as you can review as a summary below.
- Hull & Machinery Damage Surveys (H&M)
- Pre-purchase Yacht Surveys
- Consulting express pre-surveying (C.E.P)
- Insurance Surveys
- Condition Surveys
- Osmosis Surveys
- Vessels valuations
- Investigation of marine casualties
- Legal Court Marine Surveys
- Sea trials
- Naval Architecture & Marine Surveying Bureau